Monday, September 5, 2011

So Excited.....

Well it was a productive Labor Day weekend, a great way to end the summer.

Saturday I spent the day/afternoon shopping with my mom. Got a few good things for fall, but the primary purpose of the trip was to by a birthday present for my little friend Riley who turned 1 years old yesterday!!! I don't even know where the year went.

Sunday the hubby and I went shopping for appliances and here is what we got...

Love this refridgerator and cannot wait to use it!!!

And we also got front load washer and dryer!!

I am so freaking excited, and October 7 cannot get here soon enough!

Today, we spent the day doing not a whole heck of a lot, the weather was pretty crappy here today so we went and delivered our present to my little one year old friend and visited for awhile and then came home and watched a movie and took a nap! Nothing better than fall weather! Looking forward to the short week this week. Headed off to the races this weekend and starting outdoor fall soccer!! Hope everyone had a safe and relaxing holiday weekend! School is back in session tomorrow!!





No comments:

Post a Comment