Monday, September 12, 2011

How I Love Fall....

I must admit that Fall is my absolute favorite time of year (although I start to dread winter as I get older).  This weekend was jam packed with things going on. 

Friday night I went to the mall and dinner with my sister in law and her kids.  I started my newest obsession Pandora jewelry.  I absolutely love it.  They were having a promotion, where if you spent x$ you got a free bracelet.  So I got the free bracelet and started with 3 charms, the elephant for good luck, the soccer ball, and the forget me knot.  I cannot wait to add to the collection!! They have some really great stuff! If you need Christmas ideas, I can give you lots!!!



Saturday morning started the Fall Outdoor Women's Soocer League in Penfield.  Greg left for the MX races Friday night and I headed down after the game Saturday.  This is the first session of outdoor that I have played and I absolutely love it! The team is a great group of girls (most are my age and older) and we all seem to play well together.  The season runs til November 5, we might be playing in the snow by then.  Ugh, did I really just say that "s" word?  After the game I made the trek from Penfield all they way down to Silver Springs.

Saturday afternoon was spent relaxing at the MX track with the boys and Leah, and making a delish dinner that night.  It's so nice to get to the track well before dark and hang out and relax. It's not that often that we get to do that, as Greg has to work all Saturday's, except once a month.  But it seems like we've been missing out on those lately.  Greg rode the +25B (Am) class and was doing awesome, but went down on a corner in the back stretch of the track, but got back up and finished 4th.  He also got 4th overall for the summer series in the Plus 30C (novice) class.  THEN, the thunderstorms rolled in over us and second motos were cancelled for the day :(  I must admit I was bummed they got cancelled because Greg has been doing awesome riding in the Am class, but I was glad to get home early last night and relax.

I feel like this summer has been nothing but a whirlwind, and now we Fall is here in our faces, which only means the holidays and old man winter are right around the corner. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend as well! Til' next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment