Monday, September 19, 2011

19 Days and Counting....

Received the best news ever this weekend!!! My sister is coming home Oct. 5-11th!!!! While I'm anxiously counting down the days until her arrival (T-17 days) I am also counting down the days until we close on the new house!!! Getting so excited!!

Found a awesome new duvet cover and shams this past week at TJ Maxx, that I am dying to see how it looks in our master bedroom AND I keep going back thru the photos I took to see where I should arrange furniture or where I should hang things on the wall....I almost forgot what I packed and put in storage 6 months ago....It's going to be like Christmas all over again!

I am also excited for Ashley to see the new house in person and help me move. I'm sure she is about sick of moving boxes and unpacking!!! :)  It will be a nice 6 days moving and spending time with the family, and what better time of year but the Fall. 

On a side note, the MX season is drawing to an end. I'm happy but sad all at the same time. I enjoy going every weekend with family and friends, but I also will enjoy the weekends at home in the new house, making it ours!  Greg raced this past weekend and did well, not as well as he would have liked, but what can he expect when he moved up a class?  This coming weekend we are going on a wine tour of Seneca Lake wineries, which should be a blast! We plan to visit Fox Run Winery, Torrey Ridge and Glenora.  I absolutely love the fall in upstate NY!



No comments:

Post a Comment