Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blondie

So....I decided it probably was a good idea to back into my cousin's parked car Wednesday afternoon.  I could not believe I did that!  I felt awful, the worst part was having to call my cousin to tell him, "uh I backed into your car and the damage is worse on yours than it is on mine."  Thankfully he wasn't terribly mad and he told me not to worry it was an accident...but still.  So today, I took my busted tail light and bumper over to my friends at Mendon Collision to get a quote, and thankfully I should have it done early next week.  BUT STILL, I feel awful...never even saw his car parked next to my dad's truck.  OH well, just call me Blondie!

On a happier note the weekend is upon us again! Oh, how I love 4 day work weeks!  This weekend we are off and running to the races again, but I won't be able to make it down til later Saturday morning.  Outdoor fall soccer starts and I'm so excited to be back at it and into the groove of playing 2x a week.  Get to see all the girls again that I've missed for a few months! :)

I'm going to try and make it the weekend without backing into any parked cars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment