Thursday, January 12, 2012

Let's just say I'm looking forward to going away for a few shorts days at the end of February. Even though it's only for a few days, I cannot wait. The hubs will be making the trip to warmer weather with me, and we are certainly looking forward to it.

I guess it's what I need to get through these next few weeks of winter. Although, I must admit, Winter as we know it hasn't been that bad. For crying out loud it was 50 degrees yesterday on January 11! Who can complain? To be honest, I'm kinda hoping it's a mild winter and that spring is not too far away!

I've been following a friend of ours blog for a few days now and ABSOLUTELY love it! She's got some really great ideas for outfits, life, and recipes (my fave part). We've tried a few of her recipes that she's posted and they are yummy! I must say that the Caprese Pasta was to die for and super easy to make! :)

I'm also currently pondering painting the living room here in the nex few weeks, just have to decide on a color! I'm in this painting mode lately! Got the Kitchen and the Laundry Room done over the past few weeks and I'm loving the color it adds to our home! :) Take a peek!!




As soon as I get other rooms painted I'll be sure to post pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment