Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012: A year full of Happiness, Health, Love and Justice

Let's just say I don't like to wish the time away, but glad that 2011 has left us and hopeful that 2012 will bring a year of happiness, health, love and justice.

2011 started out to be ok, but during the last 6 months of the year were awful. It started with the loss of my grandmother in June, Ashley lost her dear friend Lauren to a brutal murder, and we lost my grandfather in November. Needless to say, it sucked.

2012 also brings a pretty "BIG" year for me as well, I turn 30 in 2 days! I must say up until now I've not been too thrilled about turning 30, but as it has gotten closer, I am at ease with it and here's to hoping my 30's bring a lot of joy and happiness!

I'm also really excited for my sister Ashley this year, she got her first official job as an attorney working for a small firm doing defense work, I'd like to think my grandfather was looking out for her and had a role in getting her this job! She'll be a great attorney and will be very successful in her field!

Gramps also was looking out for my mom as well, we got a LARGE hospital contract to do their billing! That's pretty exciting news, and it opens up the doors for so many more possibilites! I'm prepared to work hard in 2012, because the rewards at the end are endless! :)

Happy New Year to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment