Monday, October 24, 2011

Starting to Feel Like Home...

We FINALLY closed last Wednesday and spent the later half of the week and weekend getting things in order.  Greg, Matt and Jason got storage cleaned out Wednesday night and the unpacking began.  Last night was the first time we sat down on the couch to watch tv since Wednesday! The new house is starting to feel like home! 

I must say it is quite nice having a place to call home again, and having my own space again is the absolute best feeling ever!  My dad spent a few hours Saturday morning hanging the heavy things on the walls, while I waited for Direct TV and Time Warner to do their thing! Anyway, here are a few photos!


I absolutely love the kitchen and how the mackenzie child's stuff compliments it so nicely!  I am also in love with the living room as well and how "homey" it feels! I could sit on the couch and cuddle up with the hubby or dogs, watch tv or read a book there all day everyday!

I'm also super pleased with my new bedding that I bought.  I was a little nervous that Greg wouldn't like it, but he actually said he likes that it offers a little bit of color, rather than just neutral tones like we are used to!

Anyway, it's time to get back to work! I will post more pics once we are finally settled in!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment